Would you like to know that statistics for various Ottawa neighbourhoods. The City of Ottawa keeps track of statistics on each neighbourhood consisting of the following topics and makes them available online.
- Age and Marital Status
- Citizenship, Places of Birth, Period and Age of Immigration
- Visible Minorities and Aboriginal Population
- Labour Force Activity
- Labour Force – Class of Worker and Industry Type
- Labour Force – Occupation
- Labour Force – Place of Work and Mode of Travel
- Population – Unpaid Work
- Population – Income
- Income – Household and Family
- Income – Low Income Cut-Offs (LICO), Shelter Costs
- Family and Household – Characteristics
- Dwelling – Type, Tenure, Condition, Period of Construction
Click on the link below to visit the city map of neighbourhoods and click on the neighbourhood you wish statistics for. Note that the area codes on the map to not relate to the mls codes. Moving your mouse over the area number will give you the neighbourhood name.
Click here to view the Ottawa neighbourhood map.