Live and work in the Heart of Downtown Ottawa at The Mondrian – 2105-324 Laurier Ave West – Executive One Bedroom Plus Den Loft-Style – Just $356,900 – Sold!-
Beautiful one bedroom plus den in the heart of Downtown Ottawa – perfect for the young executive or for your Ottawa University student that needs a great secure place to live and study.
Superbly located, this modern loft style one bedroom plus den will always be easy to rent. With 24 hour security and concierge service (rare in Ottawa) you or your tenant will be able to fully enjoy the experience of living downtown Ottawa – Shoppers Drug Mart conveniently located below, plus restaurants, shops, businesses and Parliament all within a few blocks.
Only about 4 years old, this apartment is fully decked out:
- hardwood throughout (tile in the bathroom)
- black granite counters in kitchen & bath
- gleaming stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave/hoodfan
- in-suite washer & dryer
- custom window blinds for all windows
- extra-high ceilings
- loft-style finishes like exposed concrete ceiling & “barn door” fittings for the den & bedroom
And the amenities provided by the building!
- gym that includes aerobic equipment & TV’s
- lounge / party room with pool table, dining table, fridge & sink etc
- the party room opens to the BBQ with outdoor table & chairs
- outdoor pool and lounge chairs
Includes a storage locker and an underground parking spot should you ever again need a car.
Great views of Ottawa’s downtown from the 21st floor – watch both the Parliament and the Casino fireworks from your balcony! Wonderful amenities ensure a great experience in Ottawa’s business core.
Condo Fee: $393.24
Taxes: $3085.93 2011
Currently rented month to month at : $1645 plus hydro
Click the attachment below to view the floorplan.
Call Eric Manherz at 613-601-6404 for a viewing of this opportunity.